Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Domestic Discipline Relationship

I have been involved in the Domestic Discipline world in some form or another for almost 20 years now. I have had a few DD relationships that were memorable, but the vast majority were forgettable. A few months ago, I found D. hanging out in a Yahoo group devoted to Domestic Discipline. There are several DD groups out there - some good, some not so good.

During the first five weeks we struggled as a committed couple - experiencing frequent problems in our communication and trust levels. He was on the road a lot, and I found myself working for long hours. Eventually we reached the point where D. and I were living in two separate worlds. That's when I suggested Domestic Discipline.

I cornered D. one weekend and explained that he had a choice between Domestic Discipline or the end of our relationship. Fortunately, he's been involved in DD for a while, too. He agreed to apply the principles of the plan in our relationship - with me serving as the disciplinarian. After several months of working the plan, the changes in our relationship have been significant. We've gone from being distant and desperate to having a very fulfilling relationship.

It is my hope that these blog entries communicate some of the DD process between D. and myself, and that they help you to find the best method for enhancing your relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home