Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Benefits of Domestic Discipline

You might find an immense array of benefits in a Domestic Discipline relationship. Spanking can create an environment of personal and intimate discussion between the partners. It can be used as part of a larger process to allow more open discussion in the relationship. When it is properly administered, Domestic Discipline tends to:

  • focus his attention and energy
  • encourage his open communication
  • increase the respect he has for you
  • enhance the emotional connection to you
  • improve his temper and mood
  • create in him a spirit of unselfishness

The most effective spankings have the greatest rewards - more than just a pink bottom for him and a sore hand for you. Consider this post by a spanked hubby on one of the Yahoo groups dedicated to Domestic Discipline:

Last Saturday morning, I was in the middle of taking care of a task when I was interrupted by other things. I was also interrupted by my wife (the disciplinarian) with a request. I must have sounded a bit whiney in my response because I quite shortly found myself bent over getting a few well-deserved swats on my bare bottom. Remarkably, the rest of the weekend was wonderful for both of us. We did a ton of errands together and still found time both for ourselves and to be with family and friends. There is little doubt in my mind that without that Saturday morning correction, the weekend would have been just another stressed out, overbooked weekend.

In the coming weeks, I will post in much more detail about the benefits of Domestic Discipline. These are benefits I will share from my personal experience and benefits that the scientific community is just now beginning to notice. Thank you for taking the time to glance through this blog. I hope that it does all of us some good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home