Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Benefit: Emotional Connection

The primary benefit of a Domestic Discipline relationship is profound emotional connection between the partners. The enhanced connection is a result of moving through the discipline process together in one emotional space. When a spanking is administered properly, D. experiences a true sense of relief (release of guilt) and feels much better knowing I have had the chance to vent (and forgive).

Domestic Discipline has an emotional effect on both participants. It allow me (as the dominant) to demonstrate that I value the relationship enough to discipline him. By submitting to the discipline, D. demonstates that he values the relationship as well. The emotional connection happens because I am holding him close (instead of pushing him away) and we are moving through the process together - from the very first hard-fought words of the confrontation, through the physical spanking, and into the loving arms of the aftercare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home