Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 23, 2005

Benefit: Open Communication

Another primary benefit of a Domestic Discipline relationship is open communication. I have heard many couples talk about how much their communication improved after the introduction of Domestic Discipline into the relationship. It is sometimes difficult with D. and I living stressful and busy lives to maintain open communication in our home. Sometimes D. feels emotionally distant. That's when I pull him close and remind him of my need for communication.

Quite often the purpose of the spankings that I give to D. is to restore emotional connection (release guilt and practice forgiveness) and not to punish him for an offense - even though the connection was lost because of an offense. Once I have rebuilt the emotional connection and restored respect within the relationship, the obstacles to communication (such as the stress and business I mentioned earlier) disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home