Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Benefit: Attitude Adjustment

Somtimes my MAN behaves like a little BOY! This is never more apparent than when he is stubbornly holding onto his desire to be right. To encourage a change in his attitude, sometimes all I need to do is say "You're going to earn a spanking if you continue with this attitude!"

Other times require that I give him a hard spanking to clear his head and restore his sanity. I take these opportunities to teach D. humility, to train him to admit when he's wrong, to guide him into feeling truly sorry when he treats me with disrespect. When his attitude becomes an obstacle, a spanking helps him to feel how much he is hurting the relationship.

You might find that it is much easier to paddle him right there than go through the day wrestling with his bad mood - and you may be surprised at the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home