Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Spanking and Command Tone

Because his attitude and behavior have serious repercussions on the relationship, I always make sure that D. takes the discipline seriously. The main technique I use to encourage respect during a discipline session is Command Tone. This is a particular tone of voice that is more likely to get attention and obedience than any other tone.

During a discipline session, you might say something like "Go to the bedroom, remove your clothes, and wait for me!" or "Come here and get over my knee!" I must admit that I practiced saying lines like these in front of a mirror as I learned how to give commands. It was not an easy thing to do - not because I have been a quiet and demure wife for these many years, but because I had to learn how to speak in a command voice.

I use this command tone when I inform D. of what he has done, when I tell him why it was wrong and why he is going to be spanked. Believe it or not, there are many good reasons to use a command tone during a discipline session:
  1. It will increase the chances of your man obeying the order. When D. does as he is told, the whole discipline process flows much more smoothly, and the need for a Disobedience spanking diminishes. Believe me, D. has gotten his share of Disobedience spankings.
  2. It helps to put your man into a more submissive frame of mind. This prepares him to accept the discipline that you are about to give him, and it also positively stimulates the flows of masculine and feminine energies between the two of you during the disciplinary process.
  3. It will reduce the stress of the spanking for you. The stress of the spanking can be magnified by his uncooperative spirit during a spanking. Once you have mastered the command tone, you will find it enormously help in increasing his obedience.
  4. It will reduce the effort required to discipline him. You will be less likely tohave to physically restrain him during the spanking. By putting your energies into the command tone, you will actually save energy that would otherwise be used to gain his cooperation.
Ultimately, the command tone is another communication technique. It is designed to provide clarity and compliance in your instructions. Command tone can significantly enhance the loving energy that flows between you and your partner because it helps to create a better process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home