Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Types of Discipline Spanking

As I see it, there are three types of Discipline spanking:

  • Relief Spanking - I usually administer this type of spanking to D. to relieve stress or frustration in the relationship or in his daily routine. It is a firm spanking, sometimes ending in tears (emotional release), but always administered seriously and with intent.
  • Request Spanking - Typically, I administer this spanking to D. when he requests it. Sometimes we are so emotionally in tune that he does not have to make the request. Sometimes I know instinctively that he is due for a Request spanking. This is always given with love.
  • Reminder Spanking - I give this type of spanking to D. when a lesson needs to be reinforced. This is probably the most frequent type of Discipline spanking D. receives - simply because he can be very stubborn at times. Some people call this a Maintenance spanking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home