Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Spanking and Verbal Response

As I administer a spanking to D., I am usually scolding or giving instructions (such as "Come here and bend over the bed!"). My husband and I discussed early in the spanking relationship how he should respond to these instructions. At the beginning of our relationship, he was mumbling "Okay!" and similar things - and that just didn't sit right with me.

We decided that D. should respond in a way that was more respectful during the spanking. It's funny now when we look back on it - there he was in a very vulnerable position speaking to me in ways that weren't exactly the most respectful. We decided that he should address me as "Ma'am" before, during, and after the disciplinary session.

D. does this willingly because he wants to show his respect for me (although I had to bring him to tears several times before he wanted to show respect). I have found that it puts him in the right frame of mind and helps him submit to the spanking more obediently. There are no standard rules about verbal responses, and they should be negotiated between the man and the woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger dwcmike said...

I really don't respond, outside of following the statements from my wife. In reading this, I will be trying to say Yes Dear whenever appropriate. I will be using the word Dear, because it is more affectionate, and would show that the spanking about to occur is a result of our affection for each other, and that the spanking will solve whatever problem existed.
Mike

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home