Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

Using Scolding in Spanking

I have learned that scolding is one of the best ways to increase the effectiveness of a spanking session. The first opportunity for effective scolding occurs before the spanking has actually begun.
  1. Scolding BEFORE the Spanking - As soon as you have informed your man that he is going to be disciplined for misbehavior, you have your first opportunity for scolding. You can begin to scold him for his misbehavior right from the start. The scolding before the spanking will help to prepare him mentally and emotionally. I have found that D. responds better if I get right to the scolding and spanking at the same time.
  2. Scolding DURING the Spanking - During the spanking, scolding can be used to discipline him along with the actual swats that he receives. You can use a kind of continuous scolding while you are spanking him or you can scold him, spank him, then scold him some more. Make sure that you get your point across! Believe me, D. knows when he's done something to earn a spanking. He sees it in my face as well as hears it in my voice. I let him know that he's crossed a boundary.
  3. Scolding AFTER the Spanking - Another way to scold you man is to spank him thoroughly in silence. After the first round of his spanking is over, you can scold him briefly. Then you can begin another round of spanking. Women who use this technique also employ corner time to enhance the session. There have been times when I've had to scold D. after the spanking. Sometimes I do this to measure the effectiveness of the spanking. If he doesn't respond properly, then I know it has not been effective.

1 Comments:

Blogger dwcmike said...

I agree with the scolding before the spanking, and also during the spanking, but when the spanking is over, I feel that the problem should be solved and forgotten. Even if corner time is given after the spanking, the scolding should have stopped, and only good feelings being shared between the lvers.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home