Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Spanking and Scolding

Scolding is a crucial part of my Domestic Discipline relationship. We have found it one of the best ways to increase the effectivenes of a spanking session. Women who know how to scold their man often do it instinctively - but I had to learn how to scold D. during the spanking. Every man responds differently to scolding.

Scolding is really about telling your man off. There are several issues I cover while scolding D. before and during the spanking. I make him understand what he has done wrong and why he is being spanked. I remind him that he deserves to be disciplined, and that I expect him to behave better in the future.

When I fail to scold D. properly, the whole session seems rather mechanical and emotionless. And a discipline session that is free of emotion tends to have very little impact on your man's life. It can make the difference betwen a spanking that leaves the man resentful and dry-eyed, and a spanking that encourages him to understand your hurt - then lovingly promise to behave better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home