Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Aftercare - Cuddling

It's a good idea to spend a long while cuddling and nurturing each other after a spanking. After his punishment, D. needs encouragement as he emerges from the vulnerable space of the spanking back into everyday reality. If he has experienced an intense emotional release, I am there to provide assurances of love and trust.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. After care is a must in a loving relationship. So much has been released. After a firm spanking my wife places me to her thigh where I find comfort in her strong, smooth legs. She always places her hand on my head frimly, letting me know she cares. Occasionaly she directs me to between her legs to kiss and find the comfort of worshiping her by allowing me the pleasure of licking her to climax.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home