Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Disciplinary Journaling

I believe that communication is vital in any relationship. I've found there are many opportunities for communication in a Domestic Discipline relationship. If a couple does not communicate about discipline, there is room for misunderstanding and false assumptions - then frustration and tension. One of the best opportunities to communicate is after a firm spanking.

I do require D. to keep a journal of his daily thoughts and actions. This was not something that we had to negotiate, and that's because D. wanted to express his thoughts to me. I also encourage him to use his journal to confess any behaviors or attitudes that would normally earn a discipline. Obviously, I count on D. to be completely open and honest in his journal.

I read his journal on a regular basis. I review his thoughts, feelings and behaviors so I can understand how he has really been feeling - instead of having to guess. After I have read the journal, I decide whether he needs to be disciplined for any of the misbehavior he has recorded. Let me make this clear: The journal is not a substitute for our personal communication, but it absolutely complements the discipline process.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s unfortunate that D. doesn’t reproduce his Journal on his own (or this) Blog.

I realise that his journal is private and personal but publishing it would have the protection of anonymity. None of your avid readers know you or D. personally so whatever he confesses to could not be connected to either of you directly.

Knowing what is a punishable offence and a description of the action taken to deal with it would be invaluable to all your readers. The wives and girl friends would get a picture of what kind of conduct is (or is not) acceptable in your opinion and give suggestions on how you have coped. The men will get a clear indication of the kind of behaviour that you find objectionable. Hopefully, he will try and desist out of respect for your opinion. Were he is fortunate enough to have a wife or sweetheart he may be inspired to go to her, strap in hand, make his confession and ask for similar correction

Respectfully,

Jack

10:55 AM  
Blogger dwcmike said...

Interesting. I don't always record the specific reason for the spanking, the number of spanks, or the instrument used. Cornertime is sometimes used, and I have erred in not including it. Maybe you will allow D. to publish the things he is spanked for, and the type of spanking he receives. More male spankees input for others to read would be useful to all.
bottoms up
Mike

4:15 PM  
Blogger SmartNnaughty said...

I hope you will find some time to post again. I enjoy reading what you write.

SNN

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just starting read your blog; I would like to tell you that the first thinking I got when I engaged reading some of the matters, is the sensitiveness.
Congratulations, it is a wonderful blog.
Antonio,

3:34 PM  
Blogger Yours said...

I do keep a journal too... and I think it works great. Although it is differnt from what you expect from D... openess and honesty sure are common!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do keep a journal too... and i think it works great but i'm just starting it. the first thing i have in my mind when i have read your journal is that how it is so sensitive and truthful in our lives today but actually it is great that a person like D. can tell everybody about the spanking that is a brave thing to do. D. your the man rock on men. If you find a free time to visit my blog and have a comment there. my blogspot is carlosR5.blogspot.com. I will just wait for your comment.

respectfully yours,

R5

6:11 AM  
Blogger Cruel Karen said...

I love your blog, I discipline my husband too but I don't require him to keep a journal, maybe that would take him quite a while to do and distract him from other activities and chores he has to do around the house, real life married couples who practice domestic discipline are very rare unfortunately, I think it is a very good way to keep a good relationship with my husband, there are no tensions as I have the power to bent some of the frustration of putting up with his bad behaviour, backtalk or his nasty or sarcastic remarks, I think it is a wonderful way of taking advantage of his masochistic inclinations.
That way we both are happy, he gets loving playful discipline when he has been a good husband but also very severe punishment when he commits serious offenses.

I have just started my own blog and have included links to your two blogs, mine is at: http://cruel-karen.blogspot.com/

Best regards

Karen Lopez

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home