Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Positions - Over the Chair

There are several positions I use to punish D. when he has earned a spanking. The most common position is OTK, but other positions may work even better for you. Don't be afraid to experiment with different positions. You might stumble on one that really enhances the effectiveness of the spanking.

Chair spanking positions are perfect for administering serious discipline such as paddling. I use this position when D. has been extremely disrespectful. The position leaves his bottom exposed and vulnerable, and allows for the best swing [of the paddle]. I instruct him to put his hands flat on the seat, bent over the back of the chair OR I turn the chair around and tell him to bend over. His bottom is positioned well and I kep good sight of the target area.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if this is a repeat and, if it is, I apologise.

I have been truly impressed by your Blog.

I wonder, however, if you have ever tried discipline, as described in the Spencer plan, on one of your friend’s spouses? It strikes me that you would be very effective.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy and I use the chair often it is a very good instrument for a spanking. I am to bend over the chair grab the seat and recieve what is coming. My hands are to stay on the chair seat. If they lift up I am spanked harder and longer. We usually start with 50 swats with the paddle. If I stay in possion its 50. But 2 are added everytime I stand up [her objective]. So sometimes it goes 10 to 20 more. It hurts but I love it. I am truly a spanked hubby and I always encourage my wife not to let me off easy.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home