Disciplinarian

The Disciplinarian Blog was created as a spanking journal. It is about adjusting the attitudes and behaviors of my Significant Other through firm consequences. If this topic offends you in any way, do not read any further. All Domestic Discipline occurs with a written contract between my SO and myself.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Positions - Diaper

This position puts D. in the most vulnerable position during the spanking. I don't often try this because I don't have the strength to keep his legs up and spank his bare bottom at the same time. It requires a little coordination to accomplish all this.

I've heard that it's a fun variation for the spanker - but I just don't see it, to be honest. It's definitely more embarassing for the person receiving the smacks because it exposes him completely. The only reason I've tried it is because I can actually look into his eyes as I land each of the swats on his bare behind.

If I can't see his eyes during the spanking, I have to rely on the tone of his voice and how much he squirms during the spanking in order to measure the effectiveness. Squirm and squeal are by no means weak measurements of how well I am doing - it's just nice sometimes to be able to see his facial reactions.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it from my live-in girlfriend Diane with her wooden hairbrush while her girlfriend Shirley holds my legs up in the diaper position. Believe me, it really stings and burns when spanked in this position, and Diane brings me to tears in no time at all.

Nawtymikey

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother in law, who lives with us, suggested we use the diaper position as it exposes me completely and when required, my balls can get smacked. I am to lay on my back the kitchen table and to , pull my knees up to my chin and spread my legs as far as I can. I have a cushion under my ass so it opens me up even more. To add to the humiliation, my wife will leave me in that position for extended periods.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have seen the photos.

There are some similar on www.disciplinarian.com

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home